Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Green peas (Green Peas.)

HI my name is Kate and I like peas. NOT! No way I hate peas I would avoid them i had the choice. But I don't so I have to eat the round little green peas that wobble around on my plate. But I really don't wont to eat them so I just make a hole and eat all the corn and carrot on my plate. Mum says " Eat your peas" In an anouying sort of voice that sounds like a dog and I go" BUt I have eaten my Peas" So I end up having to eat 3 more of those awful little green vegetables on my plate. I quickly reach for my glass of juice that I have on a daily basis. I.E Every day at breakfast and dinner. And I put the little green things in to my chewing machine and chew them in to nothing then I grab my drink of juice and drink mostly all of them.
By Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment