Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wild wild weather.

Plan:
#1. The story is going to be set on Saturday
#2. When I was out in town
#3.thunder and lighting
#4. the thunder was as loud as a tigers roar.

The story:
It was 9:00 am and Dad Grace and me were in the car driving in the wild wet weather. We had finally got to the CITY DOCTORS because my sister was feeling sick. We jumped out of the car *SPLASH* I jumped down it to the biggest puddle you have ever seen! We ran inside. OHHH I hate this weather I moaned. We got inside "Wash your hands" Dad said to Grace " OK" my sister replied. When we got up to the counter a kind lady asked " What sumtons do you feel?" And Dad said " Flu sumtons" so Grace got a mask. When we went to see the doctor she said "OK Grace I am going to have a look at your ears" And Grace said " I don't like that thing" And she said " OK just tell me when it starts hurting and I'll stop"
When we had raped up the doctors visit we had to go get the horrible medicine. So we did but we went away while they were making it. So we went to my tennis thing. Dad and me got out of the car and ran to the office. BOOM! RUMBLE RUMBLE! " We have an umbrella up and there is thunder and lighting"




No comments:

Post a Comment