Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Free Writing

WOW I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to be going to DANCE NZ MADE! Its like so big it goes from 8:45am to 10:00 pm ! AT the regent theater! I am doing two dances Airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now wish right now could we pertend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars i could really use a wish right now wish right now. YEAH I could a dream or a guine or a wish to go back to a place much slipmer than this couse after all the partys and the smashing and chrashing all the glits and the clam and fashion but thats just how the story unfolds so to reconn couse if i get lost gona change my flight and i'll be at the starts.Airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now wish right now could we pertend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars i could really use a wish right now wish right now. YEAH take my back to the day before i lost a job before i got paid. Align Centre Align Right Justify Full
Align Left Align Centre Align Right Justify Full

No comments:

Post a Comment